Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Ellie Turns 4!

Happy March!

I'm veering away from my normal kind of posts these days to just give a little glimpse into Ellie's 4th birthday celebration. We ended up having a small family party in S.C so I hope those who didn't get to celebrate with us will get to see our big girl in her birthday happiness!

Ellie's birthday was on a Friday (23rd) so we started the celebration with balloons in the morning!


I was off this day, so I had the great pleasure in taking cupcakes to Ellie's preschool to celebrate a little. They were Frozen ones of course and those kids were so sweet. No pictures to keep the privacy of the kids :)


That night we had our Frozen themed party with all the grandparents and her aunt and uncle.
At the start of the festivities, Ellie got a special visit from Elsa and Anna. She was a little shy about dancing with and interacting but she was also so excited and I think a little shocked. Evie on the other hand wanted to be in the middle of it all and was so curious.




After our princess guests left, we ate dinner, opened presents and then enjoyed cake and cupcakes. Ellie loves all her family and so enjoyed the party. I think tentatively next year we may give the friend party a try...I just wasn't brave enough this year haha.





Otherwise things are kind of quiet around here. School is steady and we are just enjoying each other on our time off.

Next time I'll do more pictures and updates but for now this momma is tired!

Happy March!

No comments:

Post a Comment